Analytics - Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Analytics Program provides a “real-time, real world” introduction to today’s tools, methods and uses of data. The program is completed alongside the MSA students during the summer semester. It is an excellent program for anyone exploring a career in data analytics or individuals working in data analytics positions with no formal academic background in analytics.
Applying to graduate school has never been easier! To complete your application, you will need:
- $25 application fee (pay online)
- Prior college transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation (2)
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
Students claiming in-state residency must also submit a Proof of Residence form. This form is not required to complete your application, but you will need to submit it after you are offered admission or you will not be able to register for classes.
Deadlines: Applications must be completed by the following deadlines in order to be reviewed for admission:
- Fall: N/A
- Spring: N/A
- Summer: Applications accepted on a rolling basis, preferably by January 31.
- Special: N/A
New England Regional: No
Accelerated Masters Eligible: No
Supplemental Materials: The Details
If you attended UNH after September 1, 1991, and have indicated so on your online application, we will retrieve your transcript internally; this includes UNH-Durham, UNH-Manchester and UNH Non-Degree work. However, if you attended GSC, Keene or Plymouth, then you must request and submit original transcripts from those institutions.
If you did not attend UNH, or attended prior to September 1, 1991, then you must request one official transcript be sent directly to our office from the Registrar's Office of each college/university attended. International transcripts must be translated into English. We accept transcripts both electronically and in hard copy:
- Electronic Transcripts: Please have your institution send the transcript directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we can only accept copies sent directly from the institution.
- Paper Transcripts: Please send hard copies of transcripts to: UNH Graduate School, Thompson Hall- 105 Main Street, Durham, NH 03824. You may request transcripts be sent to us directly from the institution or you may send them yourself as long as they remain sealed in the original university envelope.
Letters of Recommendation: 2 Required
References should be substantial and should include academic and professional references.
Recommendation letters submitted by relatives or friends, as well as letters older than one year, will not be accepted.
Personal Statement/Essay Questions:
Prepare responses to three program-specific essay questions.
Statements must be included with your submitted application.
A current resume is required.
All applicants are encouraged to contact programs directly to discuss program specific application questions.
Additional Details for International Applicants
Prospective international students are strongly encouraged to go through our international pre-application process and are required to submit TOEFL (or equivalent) examination scores. Please note that TOEFL scores may be waived if English is your first language. If you wish to request a waiver, then please visit our Test Scores webpage for more information.