Financial Declaration Form Instructions
The UNH International Financial Declaration Form is required by the Office of International Students and Scholars before a Certificate of Eligibility for a student visa can be issued. This form is only for admitted international students who are planning on attending UNH. The form requires a current version of the free Adobe reader software and an email account to submit electronically.
- Fill out the form - be sure to enter information in all the required fields.
- Print a copy for your records (do this before submitting or closing the form).
- Click on the SUBMIT BUTTON to submit. You will be asked to choose between a "Desktop Email Application" or "Internet Email". If you chose the "Desktop Email Application" it will automatically create an email with a default subject line and attach all the data you entered as an attached XML file. Do not change the attached data file or the subject line. If you select the "Internet Email" option then it will give you the option to SAVE the data you entered as an XML file to your computer. Save this file with the default name provided. You should then send an email to OISS.Admissions@unh.edu with the file you saved attached to the email and a subject line of "OISS - Financial Declaration Form".
- If you are going to send any of the supporting documents electronically then attach them now to this email.
- Make any comments you wish in the body of the email message.
- SEND the email.
- CLOSE the form.
International Financial Declaration Forms
The form below is for the 2013-2014 Academic Year. Note that students in the Master in Business Administration, Master in Economics, or the Master in Development Policy and Practice, will have different tuition amounts. Summer 2014 rates for the Master in Development Policy and Practice program have not yet been announced.
If you are unable to submit the form electronically then print a copy of the form, fill it out, and mail it to the Office of International Students and Scholars using the address provided below:
UNH Office of International Students and Scholars
Thompson Hall, Room G15
105 Main Street
Durham, N.H. 03824