Explore the UNH Graduate School Manchester Office
Through its Manchester office, the UNH Graduate School offers post-baccalaureate programs in applied professional fields. Centrally located in Manchester’s historic Millyard in the heart of the I-93 corridor, Graduate School programs in Manchester offers the expertise of University of New Hampshire faculty, contemporary curricula, modern educational facilities, convenient access, flexible schedules, and most important, a graduate degree from the University of New Hampshire, the state's flagship public university. Come explore our campus, and meet our friendly staff, faculty, and students!
The goal of the Graduate School's programs offered in Manchester is to provide high-quality graduate-level educational opportunities for working professionals to prepare them for leadership roles in the fields of education, human services, public health, business, and government.
Why Choose Manchester?
- We bring the resources and expertise of the University of New Hampshire to the population and economic center of the state.
- Conveniently located in downtown Manchester's historic Millyard, at the Pandora Mill building.
- UNH is one of nine universities in the nation to hold top-tier status as a land-, sea-, and, space-grant institution.
- The Manchester campus is rich in academic, cultural, and recreational resources and opportunities.
- Most programs are designed for working professionals who attend classes late afternoons or evenings.
The UNH Graduate School works closely with faculty to recruit talented and diverse students of the highest quality to ensure a challenging and contemporary curriculum in order to prepare students for leadership roles in a wide variety of organizations. Visit us today to explore your possibilities!
Ready to Learn More?
Our staff is student-focused and always willing to help. Browse our website to begin your academic journey and learn about the exciting possibilities available to you. Our application process has never been easier - just visit our apply now page for complete instructions, and be sure to review our events page for details about upcoming information sessions, where you can learn more about becoming a UNH graduate student! Also, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns:
- UNH Graduate School Manchester Office
- 88 Commercial Street
- Room 125 (first floor)
- Manchester, NH 03101
- V: (603) 641-4313
Our office is open Monday-Thursday, 9:00am - 7:00pm, and Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm when classes are in session, so please stop by, say hello, and learn about all of the opportunities that await you here in Manchester!